Do you ever forget to take care of yourself???
Now, in these times of Covid, it is important to look after yourself. You NEED to schedule in time for exercise, good nutrition and enjoying yourself. Maybe try some yoga, go for a walk, read that book, cook something new for dinner or even just buy some flowers.
Self care isn’t just a one off.. Its consistency, ticking of tiny habits every day, to give yourself a little bit of love for your own mind, body and soul.
A few ideas are
- Be selfish – do one thing today to make you happy
- Unplug for an hour – switch to airplane mode and free yourself
- Breathe deeply – and relax
- Make one small change in your diet – start by drinking more water
- Write out your thoughts – start a journal (yay for Typo)
- Have a self date – read that book, go for a run, take a Pilates class
Just like your car, your need fuel to run, and a mini service to keep you in peak performance. YOU need to look after yourself, before you look after others. Take time now, before you run out of fuel and end up on the scrap heap…